Student Board Member Recruitment
Board Member Responsibilities:
- Training occurs in a Hybrid Format utilizing Canvas Modules and in-person sessions at the beginning of the Fall Semester. Monthly Roundtable Training Meetings occur throughout the Academic Year to continue to develop and improve the necessary skills and knowledge to help in effectively serving as a member of the Student Accountability Board.
- Student Members are expected to attend all training events.
- Ability to work with others and willingness to have productive conversations to build consensus.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to fairly evaluate conflicting facts, perspectives, and evidence.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all case information and student records.
- Respect and adherence to local ordinances, state laws, federal laws, and university policies.
- Student members serve on Student Accountability Board hearing panels as their academic schedules permit. Cases range in complexity and severity which requires student members to be flexible in their ability to serve.
Apply to be a Student Accountability Board Member!
Click this link to apply to volunteer as a Student Accountability Board Member: link coming for 2022-23 Academic Year!
Email Collin Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!